Columbia County’s High-Wage Private IndustriesOctober 5, 2020 With an average annual wage of $40,729 in 2019, Columbia County’s average wage is only 74 percent of the average statewide ($55,019) and only 64 percent of the...
Real Estate Prices Holding Up in NW OregonSeptember 28, 2020 Home prices continue to rise in many cities across the nation. The widely quoted Case-Shiller Index of national home prices available from the St. Louis Federal...
Commuting in Northwest OregonSeptember 14, 2020 Many people commute to work in the same county in which they live, and that seems to be the case in Benton, Clatsop, Lincoln, and Tillamook counties, but it’s not true in...
Youth Employment in Northwest OregonSeptember 11, 2020 The number of teenagers working in Northwest Oregon has fallen by 36 percent since its peak in 1996, but it increased by 862 (57%) from 2012 to 2019. The Census Bureau...
- Northwest Oregon Industry Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Northwest Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Northwest Oregon Wage Information
- Job Vacancies in Northwest Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- Northwest Oregon Occupations in Demand
- Northwest Oregon High-Wage, High-Demand, High-Skill Occupations
- Northwest STEM Employment Projections and Wages by Detailed Occupation
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|450 Marine Dr Ste 110|
|Astoria, OR 97103|
|4170 SW Research Way Ste 500|
|Corvallis, OR 97333|
|801 SW Highway 101 Ste 102|
|Lincoln City, OR 97367|
|120 NE Avery St|
|Newport, OR 97365|
|500 N Highway 30 Ste 320|
|St Helens, OR 97051|
|2101 5th St|
|Tillamook, OR 97141|