Pulse on the Pandemic in Douglas, Coos, and Curry CountiesSeptember 11, 2020 With unemployment rates still at or close to double-digit levels in Southwestern Oregon, we now have several months’ worth of labor market...
Housing Affordability: How Expensive Is Affordable Housing in Southwestern OregonJuly 14, 2020 Prior to the unexpected pandemic surrounding COVID-19, Oregon was experiencing fast growth in home prices across the state,...
Minimum Wage Rises on July 1, Reaching $11.50 per Hour at the South CoastJuly 2, 2020 In the third quarter of 2019, the Oregon Employment Department estimates there were about 2,572 payroll jobs that paid minimum wage at the...
Douglas County Unemployment Insurance Claims Climb SharplyMay 21, 2020 Measures taken to curtail the spread of COVID-19 have caused unemployment insurance claims to rise sharply. For the week ending May 9, 2020, the Oregon...
- Southwestern Oregon Industry Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Southwestern Oregon Occupational Employment Projections 2019-2029
- Southwestern Oregon Wage Information
- Job Vacancies in Southwestern Oregon
- The Employment Landscape of Rural Oregon
- Southwestern Oregon Occupations in Demand
- Southwestern Oregon High-Wage, High-Demand, High-Skill Occupations
- Southwestern Oregon STEM Employment Projections and Wages by Detailed Occupation
You can sign up to receive email notifications when publications have been updated or new articles are added for any geographic area you are interested in. You can receive new articles on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule – whichever is most convenient for you.
Visit the subscription order form to sign up. It allows you to choose your preferences, and you can change those preferences – or unsubscribe – at any time.
|16261 Highway 101 S Ste 11|
|Brookings, OR 97415|
|990 S 2nd St|
|Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|846 SE Pine St|
|Roseburg, OR 97470|